About Biltmore - Candlelight Christmas EveningsBiltmore House greets you with the soft glow of luminaries and holiday lights on a towering Norway spruce. Inside, thousands of ornaments on dozens of Christmas trees reflect the flicker of candlelight, firelight, and twinkle lights. Live performances of Christmas music add to your self-guided evening visit, which includes admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery.Antler Hill Village is a must-see part of your holiday experience: trees, buildings, and pathways to our restaurants, shops, and Winery are illuminated with a glittering cascade of lights, the fountain is aglow with special visual effects, and the ornament display that adorns the Winery’s Tasting Room ceiling is nothing short of stunning.Your admission includes:
Reserve your Dates
- Self-guided evening visit to Biltmore House
- Live music by choirs and soloists
- Daytime admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery, gardens, shops, restaurants, and The Biltmore Legacy on the day of your Candlelight visit or the day after
- Glittering evening illumination displays in Antler Hill Village
- Complimentary wine tastings at the Winery where a stunning ornament display adorns the Tasting Room ceilingReservations are required, instructions included on the voucher.