Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
Weekend weather: Cloudy Saturday, rainy Sunday
0 Comments

Weekend weather: Cloudy Saturday, rainy Sunday

  • Updated
  • 0
{{featured_button_text}}

Expect mostly cloudy skies throughout the mid-valley on Saturday, forecasters say, with rain likely on Sunday.

Here are your updated local forecasts:

Albany

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers before 10 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday night: Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 45. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday: Rain before 10 a.m., then showers, mainly until 4 p.m. High near 52. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Corvallis

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers before 10 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Saturday night: Rain, mainly after 4 a.m. Low around 45. Light south southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday: Rain before 10 a.m., then showers until 4 p.m. High near 52. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Lebanon

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers before 10 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Light south southwest wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday night: Rain likely, mainly after 4 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday: Rain likely before 10 a.m., then showers, mainly until 4 p.m. High near 52. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

 

 

 

0 Comments
0
0
0
0
0

Tags

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alert

Breaking News