The stories in this collection look at complicated issues around the mid-valley but shift the focus to organizations, individuals, curriculum and efforts working to find solutions.
The Latino graduation rate at two Albany high schools soar over the state average thanks to programs rooted in meeting students where they are…
The last five years has seen a sharp rise in the number of open superintendent positions. COSA worked to create a program to restock the pipeline.
5 updates to this series since
As featured on
- Kyle Odegard's favorite stories of 2019
- Story Next Door: A song (and bear) for Christmas
- Home for the holidays: Local soldier surprises son with homecoming
- Power out at Central Elementary School
- Albany council approves ADUs with veto looming
- Locals to celebrates 100th birthdays
- The power in a name: Memorial honors homeless lost in 2019
- Jesse Sowa's memorable stories from 2019
- Growing pains: Can Albany afford to grow, and what happens if it doesn't?
- Bennett Hall's most memorable stories of 2019
- A very special delivery: Couple welcomes Albany's first baby of 2020
- 20/20 vision: Corvallis hospital welcomes first baby of 2020