A man was hospitalized after a house fire that reportedly started in a kitchen on Monday afternoon, according to the Lebanon Fire District.

Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 1200 block of Cascade Drive at about 1:55 p.m. They arrived and found flames coming out of the structure and smoke.

The fire was quickly knocked down, but firefighters were still monitoring hot spots later in the afternoon.

“We’re going to be doing a full investigation tomorrow morning,” said Jason Bolen, division chief for the Lebanon Fire District.

The identity of the injured man was not immediately available.

1
4
0
3
4

Load comments