Details for ADRC 11/13/17

Age60+? Need legal help for: Keeping your income ▪ getting medical care ▪ moving into or out of a care facility ▪ housing problems ▪ utility shut-offs ▪ stopping abuse ▪ contesting a guardianship? For referral to an attorney, call toll-free: 1-855-673-2372. For a free handbook, “Legal Issues for Older Adults,” published by the Oregon State Bar, call: 503-945-6237 (available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian, or Chinese).

You may be interested in

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.